1) We can fill up very quickly. It is advisable to make a reservation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
2) A reservation is a binding contract and if you cancel you may incur charges. We can make a cancellation charge up to a maximum of 2/3 of the value of the accommodation reserved if the reservation is cancelled within 48 hours of the due date of arrival (from 14.30 two days before). We strongly recommend the use of holiday insurance to protect you from unforeseen circumstances. This also applies to a booking that has already commenced.
3) We are strictly a no-smoking establishment.
4) Rooms are usually ready 14.30 on the day of arrival and we ask that you vacate your room by 10.30 on the day of your departure.
5) We cannot allow any animals, other than assistance dogs, anywhere on the premises. However, you can leave your dog in your car in our car park.
On entering our level carpark you proceed into the archway and two small steps take you through the front door into the reception.
We have two ground floor rooms, one with a slight step and the other with two steps.
The dining room leads off reception with no steps.
From reception thirteen steps take you to the first floor where you will find: three double rooms, one king size room, two twin rooms and one family room. The family room has one step on entering the room and one step onto the roof terrace.